We'd love to hear from you!
Believe - Belong - Become
About Pleasant Meadow Baptist Church
Greetings from Pastor Mark George!
It is a joy for me to introduce you to the family of God at Pleasant Meadow Baptist Church. It is our mission to be a church where you can come to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, belong to His family and become a complete disciple. We endeavor to accomplish that task by sharing the life changing message of Jesus Christ, teaching His word, fellowshipping and serving together as the body of Christ. We would love the privilege of ministering to you and having you to become a part of His family.
Minister of Music: Fred Lewis
We believe to become a Christian you must:
- First understand that we are ALL sinners. (Romans 3:23)
- Then realize that the penalty for our sin is death and eternal judgement (Romans 6:23; Hebrews 9:27)
- Next is the good news: Jesus Christ willingly died on the cross in order to pay your sin penalty (Romans 5:8)
- You can be saved by believing in Jesus, repenting of your sins and trusting in His sacrificial death for you on Calvary's cross (Romans 10:9-10, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Why not ask God right now to save you, and acknowledge that you are trusting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior: here's a prayer you can pray...
"Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that my sin deserves eternal punishment, but I believe that Jesus Christ died for me and that He rose again from the grave. Right now best I know how, I repent of my sins and ask Jesus to be my Savior and my Lord. Thank you for forgiving me & giving me everlasting life. In Jesus' name, Amen"
Believe, Belong, Become with us at Pleasant Meadow Baptist Church ® 937 Green Sea Rd. S. Loris, SC 29569
Pleasant Meadow is a conservative Southern Baptist Church with a strong emphasis on the Great Commission. We take seriously our responsibility to share the Gospel both in our community but also extending our mission to the 'uttermost' parts of the earth through mission support, involvement, sending and going. We have a long heritage in the Loris community and would love the privilege and opportunity to both minister to you as well as have you to come be apart of God's family known as Pleasant Meadow Baptist Church.